Another 5 cars arrived today at our showroom in Eccles manchester.
customers often ask how we source our wheelchair accessible vehicles, so here goes 30% will be carefully selected for motability, these vehicles will be early returns or end of term vehicles, we don’t take every take every car offered, we like to see, drive and smell each car before we commit. we like to save the smelly, scruffy rubbish for the car dealers, (they buy anything),
30% will come from main dealers, in this job a random ford or vauxhall dealership will ring and ask us to value a wheelchair car they have been offered in part exchange, we give a fair price on there fair description, when the car arrives at the dealership we will go and inspect the vehicle, if the fair description is correct and we are happy to take the car, the deal is then done.
28% will come from the number private individuals, we get 10 calls a day from people wanting to sell a wheelchair adapted car van or bus, again we don’t take them all, we maybe take 1 out of 15 or 20 cars just for the simple reason of condition, mileage or pedigree.
10% will be from our own part exchange deals, we get a lot of repeat customers who try a wav, keep it for 12 months realise it has made a huge difference to the lives and then upsize or upgrade,
2% will come from other areas, solicitors etc.
And todays five was;
- 2009 Renault Kangoo wheelchair car, 13000 miles in silver,
- 2009 Renault Kangoo wheelchair car, 12000 miles in blue,
- 2009 Ford Tourneo connect wheelchair car, 58000 miles in maroon,
- 2009 Renault Espace wheelchair car, 55000 miles, in blue,
- 2010 Citroen berlingo diesel wheelchair car, 19000 miles in blue,
- Ps, tomorrow there will be an old mercedes vito coming in part ex but that will go out to the trade, (its not a retail vehicle).
- pps, 6 more will arrive tuesday,
So taking all that into consideration; If you have a wheelchair accessible vehicle you would like to sell, ring our office on 0161 793 5934 with;
- a good description,
- The mileage,
- The colour,
- Number of seats,
- does it have air con’
- A post code where the car is located,
- And the Reg number.
All cars will be hpi checked and must be clear.